NCRS Eastern Office is now able to take Genetic Information Requests via secure NHS email. The procedure is as follows:
- Download a copy of the Genetic Information Request form (a Word document of 50kb).
- Complete the form and scan any consent forms necessary
- Attach all documents to an email and send to the following address: phe.GeneticRequests@nhs.net
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Consent forms, if appropriate to the request, are still required and will need to be scanned and attached to the email.
- These requests must be sent via secure NHS email.
- Responses will be returned via NHS email and can only be sent to a named Clinical Geneticist.